(No need to use promotional codes, the system will automatically reduce the price after adding to the shopping cart.)
- 😊If you are not satisfied within 60 days, you can return it for free.
- 🍭Fast refund>>100% Money Back Guarantee.
- 🚢Shipping>>Worldwide Express Shipping Available.
- ⏰Handling time>> Ship within 24 hours after payment.
- 🏆Free One Years Product Warranty
Mary's Feeders has been making quality bird feeders since 1987 and they are still the best!
In order to promote this new technology and provide it to more people in need. We will sell 1000 sets for $23.98 and donate all proceeds to the National Wildlife Federation.
We have been making these great feeders for 34 years now and our hummingbird feeders have stood the test of time. The NJ-1 works better than any other feeder because we use hexagonal raised diamond geometry of ports that allows the hummingbirds to visually locate the nectar like they do when they look into a flower.
Built-in Ant Moat For Mary's Sweety Hummingbird Feeder
The uni-body design makes this feeder exceptionally easy to fill and clean. By using hexagonal raised diamond geometry of ports we are able to prevent bees from taking over the feeder which makes it even more desirable to your hummingbirds.
The unique design of our Mary's Feeders NJ-1 allows you to watch hummingbirds using their beaks and tongues within the tube so you can actually see the feeding process happen. Did you know a hummingbird’s tongue can reach almost an inch past its beak?
- Each feeder has an 12 ounce capacity for Nectar
- General dimensions (Red lid is 8 inches by 8 inches). Nectar bowl is (6 inches x 6 inches)
- 30 feeding ports (like real-life flowers)
- Different facets (sparkles beautifully like a diamond in the sunlight to attract the hummingbirds)
- Unique filling system (simply pour sugar and water in to correct levels) no outside measuring
- Or Easy outside filling (simply lift lid and pour nectar in) if you prefer to fill with pitcher of nectar
- Extremely tough highest quality UV resistant polycarbonate material (made in the U.S.A)
- Heavy duty construction to last a lifetime (for durability and toughness)
- Large hanger hook diameter for easy hanging anywhere
- Dishwasher safe
- Hexagonal raised diamond geometry of ports denies insects of nectar
- Raised feeding ports prevent Rain from running into bowl
- Excellent for ornithology studies (30 ports simulate real life flowers)
- Lifetime Guarantee
By far our most popular feeder and here are what some of our customers have said:
“I was very pleased with the results and have had more hummingbirds than ever visit my feeder.”
“Your feeders are positively the best! I have been feeding hummingbirds for many years and still have other types of feeders hanging – but the hummingbirds only feed from your feeder!”
“This feeder is unquestionably the best hummingbird feeder I have owned. Hummers were coming to it when they would avoid my other feeders.”
We designed this feeder to hold 12 oz of nectar (sugar water). Mary's Feeders hummingbird feeders are handmade in Wisconsin from impact resistant plastics and they come with instructions for making your own nectar. Pair this feeder with our SCH-61 Suction Cup Bracket for up close, 360 degree viewing. Expect a lot of activity!
⚡️Stock sells fast - get yours today!
Click on "ADD TO CART" to get yours now!
HOW TO PAY
- We take pride in our products as we believe they are amazing. However, we understand that buying things online can be daunting, especially for the first time, so we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- If you don't have a positive experience for any reason, we will do whatever it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
|Express Shipping (7-12 days)||US$29.99 and above||Free|
|Express Shipping (7-12 days)||US$0.01–US$29.98||US$5.99|
|VIP Shipping (5-10 days)||US$0.01–US$29.98||US$7.99|
|VIP Shipping (5-10 days)||US$29.99 and above||US$4.99|
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 7 days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at [email protected]
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at [email protected]
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.